rain rain bloody rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rain rain bloody rain

got up this morning at 9am to do abit round the house cut the lawn hedges and a few odds and sods didnt look to bad out abit grey but dry then upon return with my petrol the heavens opened and it didnt let off all day long,is the weather as bad where you are and are we ever going to get a good dry spell old folk over here are on about the new moon tomorrow night bringing an indian summer, total bollocks if you ask me but all this rain is a right pain in the RS

Was OK here today mate, lovely morning, afternoon was a little dull, but no rain first day this year

Comment

Best bloody day i've had in ages, i seen some sun today and even managed to clean the car without it raining on me during of just after cleaning!

Comment

Cracking day here in Cumbria, best in a month. Was woken to the dawn chorus - CHAINSAWS AND LAWN MOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody DIY freaks. Why did not one of them have a bloody BBQ

Anyway I enjoyed the best day in ages

Comment

it was a cracking day here also, nice bit of sun and dragged out the shorts!!

Patrick, surely all the rain over in irland ispart of the reason why its soooo green!?

Comment

It was alright near me too. Not sunny, but dry and clouded over.

Mind you - I am not sure the summer ever happenned this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelv View Post
              it was a cracking day here also, nice bit of sun and dragged out the shorts!!

Patrick, surely all the rain over in irland ispart of the reason why its soooo green!?
              lol......

Comment

had a slight shower earlier today about 9:30am that was really fine and then it got warm and quite clammy for the rest of the day, rest of the week looks good, just hope friday is so i can park the escos near my MD's 360

Comment

Originally posted by redrsmk5 View Post
                  had a slight shower earlier today about 9:30am that was really fine and then it got warm and quite clammy for the rest of the day, rest of the week looks good, just hope friday is so i can park the escos near my MD's 360
                  dont forget the camera friday Mart

Comment

Originally posted by redrsmk5 View Post

i bet the cos gets more looks mate

Comment

Lol! Can't say i've noticed! -
                      Was on a jolly with work in Nice / Monaco last weekend, and been in Greece for the last week!
                      Bloody cold now I'm back in the UK mind!

Comment

Working...
                      X