Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rear Bumper Reinforcement Question..????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Bumper Reinforcement Question..????

My reinforcement bar for the rear bumper looks odd, are the 2 mounting bars supposed to be different or is one of mine bent...?? If so which one is correct..???
    Attached Files

neither is correct as they should be straight,looks like its had a small nudge up the rear at some time

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
      neither is correct as they should be straight,looks like its had a small nudge up the rear at some time
      Thanks Nick, strange thing is the bumper fitted perfectly, the back panel is original and not damaged.... might not be the original bumper, anyway both removed straightened and now cleaned up ready for a fresh coat of satin black....

Comment

Strange one Sebb, its say it would still have sat in same place anyway bent or not

Comment

Originally posted by c20tbo View Post
          Strange one Sebb, its say it would still have sat in same place anyway bent or not
          Yes Rob, that's whats got me thinking, anyway they are straight now so fingers crossed it lines up...... nearly finished the resto, waiting for the turbo to come back then i can finally put the front end back on....

Comment

Originally posted by sebbo View Post

Yes Rob, that's whats got me thinking, anyway they are straight now so fingers crossed it lines up...... nearly finished the resto, waiting for the turbo to come back then i can finally put the front end back on....
            Gonna be a minter mate, be good to see it again once done

Comment

L
              Originally posted by c20tbo View Post

Gonna be a minter mate, be good to see it again once done
              Hope so buddy..... hopefully catch up at some show or meeting once this fiasco is over, want a good nosey at L76APJ........

Comment

Working...
              X