Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focus rs mk3

I’ve never paid attention to mk3.
    I don’t dislike it, neither like it, that would be the reason.
    I have oportunity to get one for a daily.
    Any owners on here? How it is as daily? Any track experince, is it good enough on standard suspension for track use?
    I read many articles, wached many test and it seems it is fantastic allarounder...

im on my 3rd one now but cant offer much advice as ive probably covered less than 400 miles in total lol,very nice drive though and practical if thats what you want

Comment

I'm on my second, and it's fine, though in three years on this one, I've only done 7500 miles. I average 35MPG, always in Sport mode, use the performance to the full at times. Suspension is a little hard, but you get used to it. Undertray has a habit of collapsing and falling off is used in snow. Good car, not a great car.
      Jim

Comment

I sold mine only due to the fact we wanted the money for our house build.

I loved it, handled great and had every toy so was comfy and good for travelling distance. I did 2 track days in it (was lowered only on eibachs) and it was a right laugh

Comment

I’ve got the a Heritage version and it’s all good.

Comment

I had a Blue edition, great car for road use, did several track days and 2 nurburgring weekends and it was sensational. Lowered with semi slick tyres and a Peron map.

Comment

I love mine. Done about 10k miles and no issues.
              Thanks Mark.

NORRISMOTORSPORT 01773836274
              WWW.NI-FORDS.CO.UK

Comment

i have a blue one and really happy with my one, a really good all round car.

trackdays are great, really good around the track for a standard car, you can really push them on track and they handle it.

Dave.

Comment

Thank you guys.
                  the idea is to have everyday car that can handle some track days. I was searching for the car that can do both with just wheel change and it poped as the winner.
                  What is the smallest size of the wheels that can be fitted, 17 or 18?

Comment

I’ve owned mine from new for nearly 4 years now
                    been to Germany and last year did Scotland and Cornwall in same week car never missed a beat.

Comment

I have a white mk3 and have had it since new (march 2017) and covered 33k. Its a great. car for both a daily and comes alive on track. Been all over with it, driven to spa, nurburgring and did a summer road trip in 2019 to southern Italy. Only issues I have had is the usual, the head gasket and some seat and wheel finishing issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X