• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3bar map alternativ

Anyone tried these?

https://motorsport-electronics.co.uk...ar-map-sensor/
    www.sapphirerscosworth.com

should a 3 bar MAP sensor be actually able to read 3 Bar, in the details it specifies 2Bar

Comment

3bar absolute = 2bar gauge
      Cheers
      John

EsCos - Turning dinosaurs into smiles.

Comment

2bar boost on a 3 bar sensor yes. Its 1bar "overpressure" in natur all the time, and you also need 1bar vacum read

Comment

Seems another chinese map by the pic...

Comment

Originally posted by lunes86 View Post
            Seems another chinese map by the pic...
            They all are now... The man making my chips, had bought a cheap one looking like this, and messured it, and was correct, but he had just bought one on ebay, so dont know if was the same as this.

Comment

In my opinion, problem will be if one day the MAP starts to read wrong... this could mean an expensive repair

Comment

Originally posted by lunes86 View Post
                In my opinion, problem will be if one day the MAP starts to read wrong... this could mean an expensive repair
                Yes thats offcourse a problem, but that could happen with the original too. But reason for this, us thst the originals have been out of production for years now, so we basickly need to look into alternative.

so this cost half of the price as most "cosworth" shopps selling copies for, and its kind of been the same issues with few of them, so then if i can buy these cheap and is just as good, its a good place to get them.

Comment

I have used one from Clint @ bhp and worked ok , mapper I used also checked one of his and said there was no problem , greig @ anembo has fixed a few genuine ones when the ends broke off

Comment

..I am using AEM....btw...have one for sale brand new also from bhp shop if anybody needs

Comment

Working...
                    X