Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Standard 16" Escort Cosworth Centre Cap

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The seller shipped me replacement for the one that broke, it arrived today.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Tricksturbo View Post
      The seller shipped me replacement for the one that broke, it arrived today.
      Fingers crossed now.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/274822484...AAAOSwEdRgunhp

        Im guessing these are the same Centre Caps as in the above link but now someone in the UK is selling them ??????
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19


          New original ones are out there, they’re just expensive and need to be found









          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by RS Bowk View Post
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/274822484...AAAOSwEdRgunhp

            Im guessing these are the same Centre Caps as in the above link but now someone in the UK is selling them ??????
            Yes that is definitely a different seller.

            I have seen OE ones crop up but never new ones. Proper Cossie tax on them when they arise!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Tricksturbo View Post

              Yes that is definitely a different seller.

              Same caps as yours though?

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by CHRISP View Post

                New original ones are out there, they’re just expensive and need to be found









                you selling me some Chris
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by robocop View Post

                  you selling me some Chris
                  Cost me 150 each those :-(

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by CHRISP View Post

                    Cost me 150 each those :-(
                    Ooooooof
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Anyone see the end of the eBay auction for the nos set of four ??

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by CHRISP View Post
                        Anyone see the end of the eBay auction for the nos set of four ??
                        They did 72 mate al no see you done call it 100 the set of yours

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Must be a different set mate, the starting bid was 600 !

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by CHRISP View Post
                            Must be a different set mate, the starting bid was 600 !
                            It ended 600 but they have been on before and also ended at 600 so maybe someone he knows bid on them ?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Tricksturbo View Post
                              No definitely not as good as the Oe part.
                              like most 3D printed stuff , 3d printing seems ok for small clips and such but anything substantial then it always looks a bit cheap in my honest opinion

                              XYZ Fabrications
                              Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X