X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best places to sell

Hi fellas
    Thoughts of selling the car again lol.
    Wheres the best place to advertise, here facebook or ebay?
    or just stick it everywhere

here would be a good place to start but theres not much traffic nowadays,ive always found ebay to get good coverage but of course it attracts all the usual idiots so you have to be quite specific about price/no part ex/timewasters etc so they get the message,id assume facebook to be the same,and autotrader has always been good,depends if you want a quick sale or are prepared to wait it out,all rs models over 50k seem to have slowed right down lately,i think the prices peaked last yr and are now on the downturn again

Comment

I have an old Peugeot 106 with 11k miles which I put on ebay last year, 3 times I 'sold' it and 3 times I fell fowl of a time waster.

As Nick said above if you do put it on ebay just make sure you add all the right wording, and still don't hold your breath...

Comment

I have an old Peugeot 106 with 11k miles which I put on ebay last year, 3 times I 'sold' it and 3 times I fell fowl of a time waster..

As Nick said above if you do put it on ebay just make sure you add all the right wording, and still don't hold your breath...

Comment

Thanks guys.
          might put it on the escos facebook page to start off.
          Then ebay.

Comment

Ebay was the best place.
            Sold now
            All the best fellas

Comment

Working...
            X