No announcement yet.

STOLEN !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody hell.....it worked lol. Going to celebrate by putting the kettle on ha !

Also notice that emoji's don't work here anymore, i presume that's because Ben doesn't moderate here and keep things ship shape anymore......can't say that i blame him really !

Comment

One more to prove to myself it wasn't a fluke....... A sunny day in Switzerland ! and then i'm off out for the day

Comment

Thanks for the pic posting tip Paul, had to do it a slightly different way but atleast it worked

Comment

Yes, thanks Paul I will have a goo too.
          sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
          www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

I use pic rezicer program, little more work, but when get pics to "small" size you can upload them direct here
            www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

No problem glad you got it sorted - awesome photos - your car looks stunning!

Comment

Originally posted by spiritof'76 View Post
                Also notice that emoji's don't work here anymore, i presume that's because Ben doesn't moderate here and keep things ship shape anymore......can't say that i blame him really !
                Just out of interest, who are the moderators on the forum now?

Comment

Some you win, some you loose. Today is loose.
                  I now remember deleting my PB account when they started all that payment shite. So no account and no photos..
                  sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
                  www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by spiritof'76 View Post

You miss the car or not fussed anymore ? Have you or will you replace it with something else ?
                    its around 6 yrs since i sold up and i certainly dont miss it, its great not to have the stress when driving it and worrying if itll break down or fall apart or whats that burning smell/noise etc lol,i much prefer modern cars now with all the advancements the last 30yrs have bought and i didnt want to miss out on them by hanging on to the old es cos until it was too late/i was too old,when i sold up i treated myself to a new mk3 rs focus in nitrous blue with every option then sold that after a while and bought a white one,then that went to make room for a red edition which i recently sold and have now got a blue edition so im glad the escos went as i wouldnt have had any of these otherwise
                    hope your holding up health wise by the way,yours still looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post

its around 6 yrs since i sold up and i certainly dont miss it, its great not to have the stress when driving it and worrying if itll break down or fall apart or whats that burning smell/noise etc lol,i much prefer modern cars now with all the advancements the last 30yrs have bought and i didnt want to miss out on them by hanging on to the old es cos until it was too late/i was too old,when i sold up i treated myself to a new mk3 rs focus in nitrous blue with every option then sold that after a while and bought a white one,then that went to make room for a red edition which i recently sold and have now got a blue edition so im glad the escos went as i wouldnt have had any of these otherwise
                      hope your holding up health wise by the way,yours still looks great!
                      Interestingly my experience was that I never had those concerns and doubts, I always trusted it completely, even to complete a two and a half thousand mile in a week hard driving tour of Europe along with Wales Brittany and Scotland in othe years. it was just rock solid even with the added stress of being tuned to over 500bhp. Thinking on it, I think it’s probably the most reliable car I’ve owned. That’s not to say it was maintenance free as with use and miles moving parts will wear down and they did but never actually broke. I did have a component failure on the gearbox but that was during the development of the Pete Doughty box. Ironically it has more issues now as a result of only doing a few miles in the last 5 or 6 years !
                      Thanks for asking about the health, it is the Parkinson’s disease that’s brought my driving for fun to an end……it is a degenerative condition so is worse and will continue to get worse though that said I do have better moments when I could drive the Cosworth though if I was to go any distance I’d have to take a co driver to step in when my symptoms kick in. That’s why I’m getting it recommissioned at the moment as I’d like the opportunity to drive it a last few times before I simply can’t manage it atall. I drive the van every day for work and can go anywhere in that as it’s got cruise control…….that may be difficult to understand but it’s because the condition only effects the right half of my body at the moment so when it’s bad my right foot can’t control the throttle, but with cruise control I can control throttle with my left hand, sounds odd but it works lol. If only the Cossie had cruise control haha

Comment

Originally posted by PaulRSCos View Post

Just out of interest, who are the moderators on the forum now?
                        Don’t think there are any anymore……..the ship is kind of adrift at sea lol

Comment

…….and it seems you can’t edit stuff when you type it wrong, grrrrr !!

Comment

use the edit button ,bottom right

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                              use the edit button ,bottom right
                              I did but an error code came up and it didn’t work

Comment

you get lots of them on here nowadays,each time i post it says its gone wrong but it still posts it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X