This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Account Logins

Hello all, The amount of notifications that I am receiving lately for people with multiple account logins is increasing, We do not allow more than one account per person on this site.
    If you suspect that you have more than one account please notify one of the admins and we will merge them and delete the extra accounts.
    If you share a computer with another user on here, then we would also appreciate notice of this as it means we dont have to go through the whole investigative procedures after the fact.
    Thank you!
    sigpic

chas i sometimes try to use me blower to look on,i use 2 other comps so you will see i have 3ip's.

or are you on about users with more than 1 user name with the same ip

Comment

I use 3 or 4 diffrent things to look on to depnding where I am

upsetting the establishment on PF since 2000 http://thealpinaregister.com/forums/

Comment

I think Chas means people who use 1 PC with more than 1 username. i.e. Phil uses Bosch Man and IMA Racing on here I think.

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

Originally posted by FletchCossie View Post
          I think Chas means people who use 1 PC with more than 1 username. i.e. Phil uses Bosch Man and IMA Racing on here I think.
          id say ur rite to mate ,as it dont make a difference where u view from ,the prob id say is different user account names sharing the same ip

Comment

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
            chas i sometimes try to use me blower to look on,i use 2 other comps so you will see i have 3ip's.

or are you on about users with more than 1 user name with the same ip
            sigpic

Comment

Like when Ginge and Blacky use Wenny's PC 3 fookin log ins from one computer

Comment

Originally posted by PROMETHEUS View Post
                Like when Ginge and Blacky use Wenny's PC 3 fookin log ins from one computer

Haha, as Wenny shouts from the other end of the garage

have you fucking logged me out again
                sigpic

Team S.T.A.M.

Comment

i usedmany different accounts to abuse pf!!-he-he----just kept changing my ip+removing flash cookies(this is a must if using e bay!)/also use SMAC 2.7-to change mac address if of any use to people who have been ejected from pf!!!-----------

Comment

I am just Bosch Man here only ever have been, i am ima racing on PF.

Hope that clears it up.
                    sigpic
                    BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
                    INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

I can't say you I have seen you ever been flagged up Phil so don't worry about it

Comment

me and RsWayne use the same computer somtimes as we are at work together so login and out depending on where we are sat

Comment

Graham we probably already caught you two

Comment

I use 3 or 4 diffrent things to look on to depnding where I am

Comment

Working...
                            X