reyland 300mm rear discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reyland 300mm rear discs

anyone on here use these? i have a set and am bit unsure how or wich way the bracket goes anybody have a pic wot cud help me out?

Iirc its the same kit mike does so drop him a pm ive got a set for mine but havent fitted them yet.

Comment

Got the ones from Mike on mine. If you want, pop down to the Durham meet on wednesday and you can have a look your self mate
      sigpic

Comment

i've got them and they will only go one way won't they

OH FUCK WHAT WAS THAT NOISE

Comment

Originally posted by stu987 View Post
          Got the ones from Mike on mine. If you want, pop down to the Durham meet on wednesday and you can have a look your self mate
          cheers stu were is this on and wot time please fella? thanks for the offer.

Comment

have a look in my resto gaz,page4 some pics might help you in there,basically they want to be at the position which sits them nearest the front of the car other wise youll struggle to get the h/brake cable on,the orig splash shields wont fit though unless you cut some out of them or get a pr of daves ones that he does

Comment

How much are the kits to buy ?

Comment

Thinford arms, just off the a167. 1 mile from Ferryhill. People normally get there around 7.30-8
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                  have a look in my resto gaz,page4 some pics might help you in there,basically they want to be at the position which sits them nearest the front of the car other wise youll struggle to get the h/brake cable on,the orig splash shields wont fit though unless you cut some out of them or get a pr of daves ones that he does
                  thank you for that il have a look 2morow.

Comment

martin sells them on ebay or ring up for price thats wot i did mate, and stu cheers for that if im in from work and get me son settled early enuf wud like to make it along ther as it aint too far from mine, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X