Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kelv................

Comment

Blimey mate, I lose my temper with mine, in fact I am at the moment, but never quite gone that far, spanners have flown and the air been blue though, on many an occassion, and I'm sure it will be again before I get my car sorted out again.
      Cheers
      Trev.

Comment

Originally posted by wozzy View Post
        kelv................
        Thanks Warren

How's the Evo coming along?
        I hear Liam has now got himself one aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelv View Post
          Sorry, but good to see someone actually damage the car after it pissed them off I could of done this many times

Sounds like Dean didn't look after the car very well

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

Thanks Warren

How's the Evo coming along?
            I hear Liam has now got himself one aswell.
            getting there slowly but surely, had a 4 month wait for crank and rods but engine should be built and dyno'd by july/august. I'll get there in the end

yeah another evo in the family, i do love the older ones, proper lightweight weapon, cant wait to see what its like with a proper turbo kit

Comment

Should have bought a CSL

Lets all just remember to be nice to Jeckyll & Hyde.................. Oops !! i mean Kelv

Does this mean no Goodwood on Sunday

Comment

Is this to be the 2.4 Warren?
                Should make some nice power when it all comes together

It's all done Jules, only needed a new screen and it was done on Wednesday.
                As said further up the thread, it needed a new screen for the MOT anyway.

Did a little bit more buftying today and some interior wiring, a bit more to do tomorrow and we will be good to go.
                Are you shouting the Tea's Sunday?

Comment

Are you shouting the Tea's Sunday?
                  Tea's yes anything to eat............ not a chance given the price of food at GBC Saying that it's damn tasty though as it's all organic stuff off their estate

Are you coming to Guildford first for the convoy ?.......... you should Plus it will be easier to see you there and give you Dave's cash than it will be at GBC as it will be rammed there

Don't know if it will suit you better but some are meeting at Clacketts before going on to Guildford Cathedral

Comment

Clackett lane is going the wrong direction.
                    TBH, so is guildford.

Goodwood is about 35-40 mins from me, and it will take 30 mins to get to guildford for the run down aswell.
                    I am tempted to meet but I'll see how things go later and I'll fire a text over later in the day

Daves money, being Jacko?

Comment

Clackett lane is going the wrong direction.
                      TBH, so is guildford.

Goodwood is about 35-40 mins from me, and it will take 30 mins to get to guildford for the run down aswell.
                      I am tempted to meet but I'll see how things go later and I'll fire a text over later in the day

Daves money, being Jacko?
                      Yep, for the boost gauge if you've picked it up

Guildford is a 'must'........... will be the best bit of the day, will be at least a hundred cars there i reckon for the Run

50 cars on thr PH list plus other lists in other places plus those that don't bother with lists

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...Sunday+May+1st

Comment

Ah yeah, I recall you mentioning it now.
                        I'll nip over and pick it up later

Comment

Glad you got it sorted in the end Kelv! - at wits end with mine, but not been tempted to put things through the windscreen....
                          yet!

Comment

What do you need to get done?

Comment

just little things - take one step forward, and then 2 steps back...
                              Same as you - all the little bodges that the previous owner has done that need to be sorted..
                              if the love isn't back with the car come the end of the summer, its going...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X