No announcement yet.

Spotted a Mint Rs 500(or possibly 3dr sierra) on a trailer behind a Range rover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted a Mint Rs 500(or possibly 3dr sierra) on a trailer behind a Range rover

Just popped out in the coz for a quick spin to the Garage (again ) And seen a completely mint looking moonstone rs 500 or 3dr not quite sure, not to clued up on sierras to be honest but it looked a super clean shell, probably just been refurbed.

It was being towed by a Range Rover and i'm sure i've seen pics on here of a coz on a trailer behind the same range rover.

It was just outside cardiff.

Very Nice looking though from what i seen!!!!

only person that springs to mind is Paul Linfoot

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post
      only person that springs to mind is Paul Linfoot

i think he sold his range rover
      Thanks Mark.

NORRISMOTORSPORT 01773836274
      WWW.NI-FORDS.CO.UK

Comment

I have tried looking for it on here but can't find it, first cosworth I've seen for ages on the road, well kind of, wouldn't mind seeing it when its finished.

Comment

Mark I knew he had it for sale but wasn't sure of the outcome

Not sure where it is either

Comment

Not me fellas

My moonstone 500"s are still in storage ( till very soon ) , Plus i sold my Range rover , lol

Comment

Gold wheels? lee in the rhondda has a moonstone 3 door that looks like an rs500,and theres another moonstone 3 door in pontypridd that looks like a 500!

Comment

Originally posted by lee2cossies View Post
                Gold wheels? lee in the rhondda has a moonstone 3 door that looks like an rs500,and theres another moonstone 3 door in pontypridd that looks like a 500!
                Possibly then mate, it was in caerphilly so could of been either one.

Comment

Not mine guys,I was out in it the day before though.

Thanks.Lee.

Comment

Never knew you were on Here Lee.......
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes Karl,I have only just started posting on here again,had 6 months off all the RS forums,I went into hibernation..lol.
                      Needed a break from the RS scene which has done me the world of good to be honest.

Thanks.Lee.

Comment

Are the romours true you had 6 months off from the rs scene to join the vauxhall scene for a bit!!

Comment

Originally posted by lee2cossies View Post
                          Are the romours true you had 6 months off from the rs scene to join the vauxhall scene for a bit!!

I have been playing with a mk3 astra gsi which I purchased as a run about..lol.It's turned into a full blown project now

Thanks.Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by 1374lee View Post
                            I have been playing with a mk3 astra gsi which I purchased as a run about..lol.It's turned into a full blown project now

Thanks.Lee.

Did the Vaux Scene 15 years ago and wont be going back... Too Chavvy for me
                            sigpic

Comment

Not doing any shows with it,just my run about that I have got to much involved in..lol.

Thanks.Lee.

Comment

Working...
                              X