electric rolling shutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electric rolling shutter

anybody know were i can get one at a good price for my garage, need a decent sized one at a decent price

one of those fancy remote control ones

What size do you need as I have one that's had very little use.
    XYZ Fabrications
    Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

one of my neighbours has a rolexa and swears by it.

Comment

ive always fancied one of these too,when i had my garage door fitted he said do i want one that i could convert to motorised at a later date and i said no because ill have moved out in a couple of yrs and instead im still in the same place 11 yrs later

Comment

I got mine from the garage door company! Very impressed and i even haggled them down from the original quote ( ended up getting an insulated door for the same price as a normal single skin one!!! )

Mines 8ft2 x 7ft IIRC
          sigpic

Comment

...... and if you've got a remote control garage door you have a good alibi to have something else fitted on your car too

Not that i would condone such things of course

Comment

I have a Gliderol remote door,these can be made to your
              opening size.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritof'76 View Post
                ...... and if you've got a remote control garage door you have a good alibi to have something else fitted on your car too

Not that i would condone such things of course
                Very true, mine compliment each other for that reason (honest guv).

Comment

I got this company in to do mine. They took away the old garage door and fittings etc.

http://www.nationwideltd.co.uk/garage-doors.html

My garage door measures 15ft x 8ft, came with 2 remotes, and battery backup in case of power failure and you needed to open or close the door.

Comment

What sort of prices are they as I would love one also it proper pisses the neighbours off when I use to leave the car running while I opened the garage door at 1am

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

Originally posted by FletchCossie View Post
                      What sort of prices are they as I would love one also it proper pisses the neighbours off when I use to leave the car running while I opened the garage door at 1am
                      I paid £3,980 in October 2008 for mine. Was done in a day.

Comment

I have an SWS electric door on the garage...lovely piece of kit and dead asy to fit...

http://www.rollergaragedoors.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by JohnP001 View Post
                          I paid £3,980 in October 2008 for mine. Was done in a day.
                          Thanks

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

iirc wicks sold garage door openers for around 100 sovs,bollox to spending 4 grand on a garage door the mrs can use as a buffer

Comment

I have a Nationwide door as well which I had fitted in 96 and is 11ft x 8ft and the only problem I have had with it is the bottom seal has perished.
                              Would like to know who sells them.

Dave.
                              PSN Ecossy93

Visit Jensen's Toys & Gifts Website
                              http://jensenhullbmx.weebly.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X