No announcement yet.

10J rears with 6 degree beams..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10J rears with 6 degree beams..........

Evening folks, simple question.

Will they fit or not?

Wheels are 10Jx18 in ET30 with 265-35-18 R888s

if you keep shocks and springs and adjust inner arches to suit wheels you may just get away with it

Comment

10's rub the arch.... my 9's have on one side as neil lowered mine even tho i asked him not too o i now have to raise it 10-15mm again

Comment

Not in the normal offset to clear the outer wings - they will then rub on the repositioned beam. If you then use an offset to move the wheel out to clear this, then it needs the arch pulling.

Please note that you have to specify what beam you are running (or planning to run) when ordering, or you will end up requiring spacers if you order the wheels in an offset to suit the standard beam.
        Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

his wheels are designed to fot a car with shocks and springs not coil overs, so only mods needed are to inner wings and top suspension mount, but i dont know how much a beam will change it, as when these wheels are on a car you can still fit a hand under the arch between wheel and outer arch

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post
            Not in the normal offset to clear the outer wings - they will then rub on the repositioned beam. If you then use an offset to move the wheel out to clear this, then it needs the arch pulling.

Please note that you have to specify what beam you are running (or planning to run) when ordering, or you will end up requiring spacers if you order the wheels in an offset to suit the standard beam.
            Originally posted by richyx View Post
            his wheels are designed to fot a car with shocks and springs not coil overs, so only mods needed are to inner wings and top suspension mount, but i dont know how much a beam will change it, as when these wheels are on a car you can still fit a hand under the arch between wheel and outer arch
            Its f##king close to the trailing arm at the moment but as Rich says seems to be alright on outside arch.

Will obviously be an SCS beam Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Adamski View Post
              10's rub the arch.... my 9's have on one side as neil lowered mine even tho i asked him not too o i now have to raise it 10-15mm again
              What offset are they Ad ?

Comment

Originally posted by Richie View Post
                Its f##king close to the trailing arm at the moment but as Rich says seems to be alright on outside arch.

Will obviously be an SCS beam Mike
                Then you have the wrong offset ones for this application.....
                Mike Rainbird

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post
                  Then you have the wrong offset ones for this application.....
                  What offset do i need then boss ?

Comment

Will giving me your monte wheels help ?

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

Originally posted by Loader View Post
                      Will giving me your monte wheels help ?

Comment

Originally posted by Richie View Post
                        What offset do i need then boss ?
                        Coil-overs or standard suspension?
                        Mike Rainbird

Comment

Konis + Ahmeds

Comment

he has the correct offset for shocks and springs as these came off screemons car which had shocks and springs

he should be ok aslong as the the adjustment doesnt adjust the wheels too much to the outer arch

Comment

Screemin also did some work on his radius arms to get them to fit i have pics in my pm box i will PM them to you Richie.

Comment

Working...
                              X