Videography and editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videography and editing

Can anyone suggest a good starting point for someone that would like to get into videography and editing?

Is there any good downloadable software that can be self taught? Or maybe a short course at a collage uni in the evening?

When I was in Thailand there was an underwater videography course that you could do a one month internship learning about shooting under water videos, editing then adding music ect...

Now I'm not in a position to spend a month in Thailand but after using a gopro HdHero sking last week and track days coming up and future diving holidays I would like to get a bit more to grips rather than just uploading raw footage onto YouTube

Thanks for your time

Ben

i'll get back to this in a bit - i researched this quite alot but cant remember the software, it was about 60 quid, power director 10 but i cant remember the producer
    one for the road?? ......
    sigpic

Comment

I did find power director for 50usd it was the best software of 20 on a compare website....

Think I need to upgrade my net pad to a more powerful laptop so I can use it on the move... Any suggestions what I should be looking for?

Thanks for your help

Comment

i asked around on you tube, i drew the conclusion that a powerful pc would be the way forward if you want to get into it properly, my laptop is pretty basic - toshiba satalite - i'm still stuck using windows live movie maker which can be very slow as our lass was meant to get me power director for my birthday but decided to get me a couple of dvd's instead!!
        one for the road?? ......
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X