No announcement yet.

mk1 focus rs misfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before spending money on anything, give Rob Oldman a call at SCC, as it can be a number of things on these cars and he will be able to tell you what is best to look at just by you describing the issue .
    Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

cheers mike will give him a call later

Comment

Originally posted by cozzylee View Post
        pumps working plugs sorted still got the missfire think its coil and leads next anyone know best place to get them from ?
        get ford leads, when we changed ours they had non genuine ones on and they weren't really the best fit for length going to the coil pack, i would change the coil pack as well , matt lewis do them for about £35 delivered

Comment

Or a air leak. Theres the worst car I've ever had for missfires I've changed everything on mine and its still got a missfire at 4k

Comment

found the problem chargecooler leaking into the intake 2500 quid from ford ouch got one from ebay

Comment

A few chargecoolers have split now...silly money for a new one like you said

www.carpartsexpress.co.uk

Comment

Hey There, i got the same Problem... but my intake is dry

Comment

you will be better off on a focus forum, noT many owners on here and the threads over 6 yrs old so theres probably even less now lol i wondered why rainbird was posting

Comment

Mine was rubber hose on bottom of inlet had a split hard to see

Comment

Working...
                    X