X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About my job...

Hi guys....

I want to share here my job.... I hope you enjoy with me

I work for one Italian company, and I do the erection and commissioning of the plant, and strange but really... the technical office for this construction is in England... Sheffield....

Is it metal recycling.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiant Rob View Post
      Is it metal recycling.

yes... It's correct

Comment

Looks impressive, I presume to the left of the picture is what the metal comes in as, and is on the right what its like after processing?

Comment

what happens to the processed stuff? does it get recycled in country or shipped out to china via container like here?
          one for the road?? ......
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post
            Looks impressive, I presume to the left of the picture is what the metal comes in as, and is on the right what its like after processing?

Yes it's impressive how much dirty you can find on your clothes at the end of the day..

On the left is material as baile, car, metal roof, engine of car/truck everything.. during the process will remove the light dirty residue, heavy dirty residue non ferrous and on the end (rigth side) you will see only the ferrous product....

Comment

Originally posted by sixaxles View Post
              what happens to the processed stuff? does it get recycled in country or shipped out to china via container like here?
              Depend where you install the machine, here (the plant in the picture) is inside an steel industrie, there is a furnace electric arc, and also two rolling mill, for billet and construction wire (5 dimension). So in this case the use this machine to increase the productivity of the furnace.

If you are in a scrapyard, they will sell the material. the ferrous stuff is the cheaper one, what give you a return of money is the heavy residue non ferrous (copper, alluminium and stanleiss steel)

Comment

Originally posted by Santu View Post
                Yes it's impressive how much dirty you can find on your clothes at the end of the day..
                I can imagine that, is your wife happy with you?
                Roy

Comment

Originally posted by RSRoy View Post
                  I can imagine that, is your wife happy with you?
                  ahahahaha... doesn't matter... No wife no girl... I'm 24years old and it's 4 years that I travel around the wordl...

Comment

It must be a big move, if you travel whit al this machines

Comment

Originally posted by grcossie View Post
                      It must be a big move, if you travel whit al this machines
                      Roy

Comment

What is the name of the company? Did you ever hear of the Tomra group?

Comment

Originally posted by Dieseldave View Post
                          What is the name of the company? Did you ever hear of the Tomra group?
                          which company? where I am employee or the company where I'm working for the start up of the plant??

no, I never heard tomra group

Comment

Working...
                          X