No announcement yet.

BT aircon parts what are they worth???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT aircon parts what are they worth???

I have all the air con parts removed from my car when it had done around 3k miles, what sort of money are they worth as them as never use them again? also they are off a big turbo so not sure if they are the same on a small turbo car or not? cheers
    sigpic

Thanks, Jamie

There should be no difference between the big turbo and small turbo air...
    When you figure out a price please let me know, I'm interested in reinstalling air in my car and I am missing the engine compartment bits.
    “The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley P. View Post
      There should be no difference between the big turbo and small turbo air...
      When you figure out a price please let me know, I'm interested in reinstalling air in my car and I am missing the engine compartment bits.
      Hi, do you know what/how many parts I should have as need to check I have everything and if anything is missing
      sigpic

Thanks, Jamie

Comment

Condenser, drier, pressure switch, compressor/bracket/tensioner, high and low lines...
        “The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
        ― Muhammad Ali

Comment

Working...
        X