No announcement yet.

Potential orders for 18 inch escoz replica wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 280 wheels came yesterday, 10 pallets in total were on that lorry!

We're so close now, I want to do some spot checking at the weekend as well whilst sorting them out, just to make sure they're as expected, I don't expect to find any issues, we opened one Classic and one Big Brake yesterday and no issues regarding the appearance and finish, I'd just like to go further and check the offset and then just randomly select a few to do the same.

Comment

• Hi Ben,
      As soon as you know a date for collection i will be on them like a rat up a drainpipe!

Will you be sending an email out as Im not on here every day?

Comment

• Originally posted by mikedaf2 View Post
        Hi Ben,
        As soon as you know a date for collection i will be on them like a rat up a drainpipe!

Will you be sending an email out as Im not on here every day?
        Excellent news. I was only planning to send a pm to all, but more than happy to send an email also

Comment

• Getting excited now, anyone picked what tyres they are fitting yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post

Excellent news. I was only planning to send a pm to all, but more than happy to send an email also
            Thanks Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post
              280 wheels came yesterday, 10 pallets in total were on that lorry!

We're so close now, I want to do some spot checking at the weekend as well whilst sorting them out, just to make sure they're as expected, I don't expect to find any issues, we opened one Classic and one Big Brake yesterday and no issues regarding the appearance and finish, I'd just like to go further and check the offset and then just randomly select a few to do the same.
              Really looking forward to seeing these in the flesh Ben. . As said before I could meet at Manchester on a weekend provided it ok with you

Comment

• Great news. See you soon Jan!

Comment

• SHaDoWLanDZ - Yes ! Let's fix a date early march, because I'm on holiday now

@All - 700 branded centercaps are also underway to Ben - expected to arrive mid next week
                  18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

Comment

• hi were is the pick up point on the wheels I'm in kent I was hoping to collect if poss

Comment

• Trust me guys you will not be disappointed with the quality, fitment and finish of the wheels.
                      I have the big brake (330mm/AP's) ones and there is more than enough clearance, the offset has them
                      filling the wheel opening nicely.

Jan/Ben, once again thank you...
                      “The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
                      ― Muhammad Ali

Comment

• first lot of centre caps have now arrived with the rest to follow later on this week. So to all of you, they're finally here and ready for collection, I shall send a pm and email out as promised but to all help you think I'm located just off Junction 14 of the M1, I will need to make a list of available weekends if people want to collect then but have nothing on this weekend

Comment

• Ben, I can collect any weekend from Junction 14, so happy to slot in anytime. I'll be coming up from West Sussex.
                          Thanks
                          John

Comment

• What did everyone decide were the best tyres to fit?

Comment

• Received the Wheels today. They are awesome.
                              Big thanks to Jan and for Ben for organising. A thanks to Sebbo for going above and beyond- thanks again for dropping off the wheels, much appreciated.
                              Nathan

Comment

• No problem Nats, glad to help out, thanks again to Ben, Jan and JSA the wheels are as Nat says, awesome and this wouldn't have been possible without all your efforts...!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X