Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will they fit over 378mm discs?

Comment

Now you have the interest you need to get correct size and price and then see if there is still the same amount of interest mate
      sigpic

Comment

Interested in a spare maybe even another whole set.

I have 355 rotors and ap cp5555 6 pots fitted and literally only enough room for a A4 paper between rim and caliper.
        On a Escos you will have to use 10mm spacer to push out the rim or else it fowls caliper.
        Hope this helps those who asked

Comment

Do we have anything news about the wheels?

"If in doubt, flat out" Colin McRae for ever..."

Comment

I have been on the phone today
            I will have an answer this week hopefully it's good news
            sigpic

Comment

I will have one or two sets. Don't see why remakes should be more expensive than gbp 800, especially when the mould is already there. So let's strive for that.

I have other 18 inches (Peugeot) made in China for USD 150 per rim, also 100 pieces. With the enthusiasm in this group, we could also go for that option of course. Happy to coordinate, but need one original wheel to have the moulds made of course.
              18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

Comment

Good news!

I was told on Friday, by the company that made the reps originally,that they were going to do another limited run of these fantastic wheels, so the market will not be flooded.

I will be contacted as soon as they are ready, so I can put the details on escoz forum
                Don't know prices ,
                but they will come with the new centre caps

We could have got these remade but they own the mould and the tooling,
                And personally
                I wouldn't want Chinese wheels on my car
                sigpic

Comment

I will take a set of these at the right price [emoji106]

Comment

you can gaurantee they wont be doing them for any less than they were before,so expect at least £1500 per set again especially now that they know all you lot want some

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                      you can gaurantee they wont be doing them for any less than they were before,so expect at least £1500 per set again especially now that they know all you lot want some

At least we must know.... & will decide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If in doubt, flat out" Colin McRae for ever..."

Comment

Good news Jamie How soon do you think this will be mate ???
                        I love the look of these wheels
                        sigpic

Comment

The problem is as nick has said above that they now know just how in demand these wheels are that they could practically name their price!

Personally I would have wanted to know for sure how much they we're going to be, that way you know where you are from the outset. If these are £1500 a set as I suspect they will be then with decent tyres to fork out on too there won't be much if any change from £2000, plus how many of you have AP's that will also need to buy spacers at yet another cost.

As nice as they are, I think I'll keep mine as leggeras will be rare once the new batch are all swallowed up!

Comment

Originally posted by b0bbyb0y View Post
                            Good news Jamie How soon do you think this will be mate ???
                            I love the look of these wheels

not sure mate
                            I have been on at these guys for months trying to get them remade, its only the interest from the guys on here that's made them do another run
                            hopefully it wont be long as I am desperate for a set
                            sigpic

Comment

put my name down

Comment

get the fuckers registered on here

Comment

Working...
                                X