Quick fuel system question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick fuel system question

On an uprated fuel setup is there any need to run 2 filters or is the OE filter enough?

This is what ill be running/have:

023 in tank pump to OE fuel filter in -8, from there to fuel pot under car again -8, pot to fuel pump (deatshwerks 350) -10, from pump/checkvalve to rail -6, return from rail to fuel reg then back to pot -6, from pot back to fuel tank return -6.

I will be using new original fuel lines with -6 connectors both ends

I will be at around the 600bhp mark EFR 7670

Anyone see any issue with that setup

Cheers Rob

Will the original fuel lines be good enough, on my set up have braided lines under the car to the fuel rail.

Filter wise, only one filter on my set up.....023 feeding swirl pot.....1 x 044 feeding the fuel rail.

With your power Rob, may need 2 044 pumps.

Dave.

Comment

Dave,

Original steel fuel lines will be more than upto the job, there new and i have -6 conversion fittings, the rest of the system will be in braided stuff, the reason i want to keep the under floor lines is basically i don't like the look of aftermarket stuff and how its normally fastened and i can still use new original clips

Im using a new deatswerks 350 pump which is rated for 700bhp on its own and the exact same dimensions as an 044

Comment

Originally posted by c20tbo View Post
        Dave,

Original steel fuel lines will be more than upto the job, there new and i have -6 conversion fittings, the rest of the system will be in braided stuff, the reason i want to keep the under floor lines is basically i don't like the look of aftermarket stuff and how its normally fastened and i can still use new original clips

Im using a new deatswerks 350 pump which is rated for 700bhp on its own and the exact same dimensions as an 044

I agree with this , P clips look crap and messy

Steel lines are fine my car runs 560bhp
        With standard lines

Mikey

Comment

So one OE filter is good enough

Comment

Originally posted by c20tbo View Post
            So one OE filter is good enough

That's all I have [emoji106]

Comment

Working...