Black Anodised Wheel Nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Anodised Wheel Nuts

What wheel nuts have people used I'm thinking of getting some black ones or the petrol blue ones has anyone got any photos are the turner ones any good

Thanks

Not a great pic but i use the black alloy ones........ i forget the maker of them now

Comment

Those look like Ultralite ones to me
      XYZ Fabrications
      Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Are alloy ones fine to use, ie stripping threads etc

Comment

Originally posted by c20tbo View Post
          I've had alloy ones on mine since I bought it almost 10 years ago, and they are still fine.
          Use a torque wrench when tightening any wheel nuts, you're tightening them far too much if threads are stripping... 120nm is normally good for wheelnuts

Bought a set of these for a friends car

http://shop.mdvse.com/itemfull.php?i...&precat=Wheels and Tyres^11>Fixings^73

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
            Those look like Ultralite ones to me
            That's the ones

Originally posted by c20tbo View Post
            Never had an issue......just have to avoid impact gun as can shatter apparently

Comment

Originally posted by JHS View Post
              I've had alloy ones on mine since I bought it almost 10 years ago, and they are still fine.
              Use a torque wrench when tightening any wheel nuts, you're tightening them far too much if threads are stripping... 120nm is normally good for wheelnuts

Bought a set of these for a friends car

http://shop.mdvse.com/itemfull.php?i...&precat=Wheels and Tyres^11>Fixings^73
              I like them

Comment

Working...
              X