Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barney Gumble View Post
    I agree.

Also if I am going to a ford dealer around here it is john r ford. Much nicer atmosphere. More friendly and a local small dealer. Rather than a large chain that aren't interested.

Cheers.
    Where's that mate?

Follow me on Instagram @billy_rs

Comment

I would find a good local garage that has all the current and up to date diagnostic equipment and i certainly wouldnt pay for something that wasnt required, all the main stealers ive dealt with in the past are either incompitent or trying to shaft you or probably both, took the wifes beemer to a main stealer several months ago for a simple oil service so i could get the service book stamped, they put a trainee on it who forgot to tighten the sump plug, if i hadnt noticed shortly after collecting it would have eventually worked its way out and goodnight to a healthy 4.6 lump and all this for a labour rate of £140 ph

Comment

Hello mate.

They are in shefford so not far.

http://www.johnrford.co.uk/m/

I found it a good combination between a main dealer and a local garage. Best of both worlds. Must say I've only ever bought lots of parts from there. But some of the old boys have been there for years and remember the cossie first time around and they will happily look up parts worth pennies for hours for me.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Gumble View Post
          Hello mate.

They are in shefford so not far.

http://www.johnrford.co.uk/m/

I found it a good combination between a main dealer and a local garage. Best of both worlds. Must say I've only ever bought lots of parts from there. But some of the old boys have been there for years and remember the cossie first time around and they will happily look up parts worth pennies for hours for me.

Cheers.
          Maybe I'll use them from now on them.

Comment

Just had a phone call from ford. They have gone tootsie the car for a test drive and one of the tyres have blown!

I asked if this was on Beadles about?! Lol

You couldn't make it up
            Last edited by Billy_RS; 14-10-2015, 10:50:50.

Comment

Ask them for the crc hotline number (customer complaints) they will probably shit them selfs and offer discount but most dealers are the same now mate you are just a number to them and the techs don't get enough time to diagnose things properly, if you need any help just let me know mate as not all ford techs are shit

Comment

Thanks Matt.

I'll let you all know the final outcome..... If there is one

Comment

Ring Ford UK before the final outcome, they will get in contact directly with the dealers and keep you better updated. No point allowing things to continue if you aren't happy, ring them with full details of all facts and let them sort it out as best they can.

Comment

Tyre blown/ Wtf more like the apprentice has over cooked it on a tight bend and slid into the curb

Comment

Working...
                    X