some pics from a local show at the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some pics from a local show at the weekend

last chance really to get to some kind of a show and it was local at rhyope pumping station in sunderland

proper mixed bag of cars as you would expect from this kind of show.

hibernation now looms

Who left their cup there!!

Cortina jims car, well known around the scene (previous winner at wax stock and lots of other events) and a great car

Nice venue

Comment

Somehow I manage miss this show every year as I never see it advertised, looked a good day out and only 5 minutes from my house.

Comment

looks a great selection there

Comment

thanks guys, there were a few nice cars outside as well cos the place was full and they didn't have the room so they were parked in what looked like a hospital carpark across the road.

funniest highlight of the day was two old duffers arguing like hell and one of them went and pulled a wheel brace out to clobber the other old fella

car of the day was the mk1 rs1600

stu it wasn't too bad and is probably worth the short trip over mate, we went up the coast through whitburn, seaburn and roker then over the bridge, no more than 15 minutes.
          i didn't see it advertised but got the nod off the lad with the black 16i in the pics, apparently its on twice a year.

we came back over the bridge and up past the stadium of light and a guy driving behind us took a pic of us lol

Comment

Yeah Chris I always hear about it after its been on, will look out for it next year.

Comment

Wow! Looks like a cool show. Thanks for posting the pics. There's a a couple of cars I fancy there and I don't even know what they are.

Comment

Some cool cars there!

Comment

Chris the time and effort you have put into the paint work on your car looks to have really paid off, it captures so well with great depth and reflection in those photos so well done.

Have to say that the G***DEL plate cabriolet is lovely too, looks like you all look after your cars very well indeed

Comment

Some lovely cars there mate

Comment

great pic's Chris Thanks for sharing
                      The escos looking clean too
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X