My new escos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new escos

Hi all I put a post on yesterday but it disappeared into the abiss??? I asked last Friday if anyone knew off a LT-ST imperial blue escos for sale & people told me the same thing like rocking horse shite good 1s are... so I exspected a long search ahead needles to say Tuesday morning I got a phone call to say he had found 1 (busyboy) that is but they were in to minds weather to sell?? So I got up there as fast as I could, soon as I saw it I knew it was the 1.... Needles to say I collected last night
    I took a few pics on my phone after I gave it a quick wash as I wanted to go out in her, I'll get some better pics when I'm out.

Comment

Got a few more but photo bucket pissing me off!!!! very low mileage mint interia koni shocks AP 6 pot brakes ggr 305 scorpion & im buzzing as it drives perfect handles grate, not as quick as my saph cos but who cares... there's a few things I want to change. But for now I just want to enjoy it.

Comment

Looks a nice one mate, enjoy

Comment

Looks awsum matebest colour to
          sigpic
          MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

Jammy sod

Looks very nice. Have you got any plans in mind

Comment

Get some ronnies on and it'll be perfect

Comment

Well done mate you have a very nice looking car there , enjoy it

Comment

Well done mate she looks like a cracker

Comment

Looks lovely, get some more pics up!
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks stunning mate!!

Comment

Very nice.

Lucky to find one.

Dave.

Comment

You could have smiled for the reflection shots LOL. Lovely looking car

Comment

Cheers guys I'm over the moon with her, it is in mint condition inside & out having only coverd less than 40k ideas I'm thinking are change all the hoses to black, I want to put the air box bk on(does anyone have 1 for sale?) get rid of the carbon fibre front splitter for a satin black 1, change back to ambers, & maybe some 18 escos alloys if they will sit over the AP 6 pots???? other than that go & get it set up just to make sure everything is as it should b & enjoy it.
                            Only prob at mo is the stereos ain't working but that can b looked at. I'll get some more pics up soon.
                            Lee
                            Last edited by tinshaw; 08-05-2016, 12:01:10. Reason: Mist something out

Comment

Looks great congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X