Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EsCos transport from Derby?

Good afternoon all,

After trying to get the EsCos misfire fixed, i've given in and decided I don't have the time or tools at the moment (my shed got emptied by some kind individuals and the shed wasn't on insurance!! ) So I'm going to have to send the car back to SCS, though not booked in yet.

Does anyone know of a reputable company who won't ruin the car or anyone fancy earning some beer tokens?

It's from Derby to Peterborough, probably one way would be fine if i can drive it back!

I might also get wasted spark fitted while she's there!

Thanks!
    Alex
    sigpic

If you give me the postcodes for both the pick up and drop off locations I will work you a price, moved a few cars on here now.

Thanks, Carl

Comment

If Carl cant help

Try Series one recovery 07896686022 he transports loads of rs cars about and a few guys on here have used him

Comment

Originally posted by Joe-Tait View Post
        If Carl cant help

Try Series one recovery 07896686022 he transports loads of rs cars about and a few guys on here have used him
        I've used Adam several times.

Comment

Adam many times top job

Comment

theres a trailer company i use near to you, for £40.00 they will hire you a trailer for a day, all you need is something to tow it, if you don't have anything to tow it, let me know i may be able to help with my van which has a tow bar on.

cheers.

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier to just get NMS to sort it as they're pretty much Derby?

Comment

Originally posted by GARY F View Post
                As above.

Also, NMS have their own recovery truck, and a local collection / delivery back to you after they have fixed your car would be free.

Comment

Originally posted by GARY F View Post
                  My thoughts too.

Comment

Working...
                  X