Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have all the average cars gone?

Hi all.
    I've been in the look out for another and been wondering where have all the average cars gone ones that have done a few miles with a few owners everything for sale is either a 30k minter or a complete wreck.Im looking for a bit of a project and some thing I can use on track so don't need to be immaculate.
    Really miss being a owner this site is full of helpful knowledgeable people unlike others that are full of trolls and keyboard warriors that have scared all the genuine enthusiasts away.
    I currently have a 500bhp impreza which suits my needs perfectly but I miss the character and appeal of the impreza is a great all round car but you just get seen as another boy racer even though I've tried to tone mine down as much as possible.
    sigpic

All the average cars have turned into barn finds or owners now think their average car is concourse hence the 30k price tags

Comment

Loving the Impreza!

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Gumble View Post
        Loving the Impreza!
        I've just paid £38500 of a 26k miler, turned one down with the same mileage 10'years ago for less than half. Can't see the bubble bursting yet, wish I'd bought one years ago,having so much fun in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigwod View Post
          I've just paid £38500 of a 26k miler, turned one down with the same mileage 10'years ago for less than half. Can't see the bubble bursting yet, wish I'd bought one years ago,having so much fun in it.
          Agree on Imprezas being fun, my mate has a big power bug eye one...

Didn't realize they were that expensive though??? What have you got

Comment

Impreza is great fun for sure and does a lot very well at 500bhp it's still reasonably reliable and with a few suspension mods it's excellent on track but there's something special about a it just doesn't have perfect situation would be keep the Impreza for track and a for show.

I understand sub 40k low owner mint cars being top dollar but it seems that's all that is coming up for sale either that or dealers thinking a 100k 20 owner car is worth 30k
            sigpic

Comment

impreza looks great, always had a soft spot for them especially the bugeyes!

Comment

Impreza and Evo is the only newer "alternativ" for cosworths... But i also always find that cossies is something special, not that they are better car, but just give me another feeling

Impreza looks lovely, personaly would have the big hoodscoop
                www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Working...
                X