Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escos towing eye

Hopefully a simple one.

I know the Escos towing eye is a different size to most other fords but does anyone happen to know if any of the other cosworth range share the same size?
    ie: from a 3dr or Saph

cheers

kelv the saffs and 3drs dont have a wind in toe eye.its part of the chassi mate
    sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

the mondeo ones may do though
      sigpic

Comment

I've got to be exact tho Neil as I've got to source one by tomorrow lunchtime to get the car on the trailer for national day

Comment

Kelv you down today maybe able to get you one from Gary @ Rs Breakers

Its a trolley ...its a shopping trolley (you know, with the spastic front wheel!!)
          Fastest FWD Ford - 11.7 @129mph (183.99mph Topspeed)

Comment

bum,i would say you could use mine but i cant get to you.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
              Kelv you down today maybe able to get you one from Gary @ Rs Breakers
              I'm not now luke, got a small favour I'm doing for Rainbird when I finish about 4pm. And hilux is booked in for a service etc at 6.
              So a little hectic today, but you have got me thinking now, one of the guys with a 3dr in our workshop is heading to garys a little later today!!

I'm definatley heading down Monday now as I've got the day off, I'll pop in for a birthday cuppa!!

Neil, no drama matey, I'm sure I can source one in time

Comment

if your around theres one here you can borrow, i know its a bit out but if your desperate its here

Comment

Cheers Jim, really appreciate the offer mate, but I don't have the spare time to make a 5 hour round trip.

Comment

What did you use for the FF Brunters day mate?
                    M3 CSL is here!

Comment

no bother mate, didnt know it was 5 hours !

Comment

Dan, the last couple of times I've needed to borrow one Dave and Helen, and Dave Jacko996 have let me borrow there's, but both are needing them this weekend to also tow up to ND to be on track.

Annoying thing is I had 2 but both have walked

Comment

if you'd have said mate, you could use mine...
                          Offer is there, but I fly out to corfu this arvo... - could leave it with my brother for you to collect this evening if you like?

Comment

Kelv

Just borrow mine mate and give it back to me when you are there, you can then have it back when I have finished with it.

http://<span style="font-size:20px">...g.co.uk</span>

Comment

Dave, that's ideal. I'll see you later with the wheels anyhow mate

Comment

Working...
                              X