its nearly that time of year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its nearly that time of year!

Right guys and gals, as its nearly time to take the millenium dustbin off the road for some much needed repairs whats the best way of storing a car for a couple of months? ie up tyre pressures etc or not worry about it as it will hopefully only be a few months

Any helps much appreciated
    xflow way to go!

John, i normally just pump the tyre up, take the handbrake off, leave in gear or chock wheels, crack the windows/roof open very slightly and rear 1/4's. Disconnect the battery or have a tickle charger on the go.

the rest depends on where its going to be left, is it a small garage or big open space, whats it like for damp etc.
    Andy

Comment

Originally posted by rsnissan View Post
      John, i normally just pump the tyre up, take the handbrake off, leave in gear or chock wheels, crack the windows/roof open very slightly and rear 1/4's. Disconnect the battery or have a tickle charger on the go.

the rest depends on where its going to be left, is it a small garage or big open space, whats it like for damp etc.
      thanks andy going to be in my garage on side of house its a bit cold in there but not damp i hope!
      xflow way to go!

Comment

What's a tickle charger RSNissan

Comment

Originally posted by pnwrs2000 View Post
          What's a tickle charger RSNissan

It keeps the car smiling !
          Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Well you have got to have a sense of humour to own a Esc Cos

Comment

Mine hasn't moved since the photoshoot and all I have done, is put the cover over it and put its trickle charger on

Comment

Working...
              X