No announcement yet.

Sounds like a nice car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wax oiled mine aswell, then removed it all and painted it.. was a wonderful job

Comment

i saw this last night and thought what a bargain,then the price went up to 22k but thought its still a good price,im with you on the waxoil but it would come up nice and clean like ben says,i now have visions of paul sniffing the seats for a musky smell [allegedly]

Comment

all depends whether you want concours or something that is pretty damn useable (like I would do to it )

need more pictures to see if it stands up to expectations with such little mileage. Seemed a little strange to put up thread, why not pm the guy you wanted to sell it to first

Graham showed us this month what a <4k miler should look like

Comment

it'd be no good for you ben,you would use it

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
            it'd be no good for you ben,you would use it
            exactly Nick, wouldn't stay in the garage at all, so perfect for me with all that wax oil on it

Comment

Get it bought then Ben

Comment

Would love to Darren, but just don't have the money and its not my colour

only wanted an aubergine escos and have one so will never get rid, although if money was no object I would definately get another but alas its not

Comment

Insanely stupid thread!! Everyone puts low milers as FAO Bonkers so don't see why that fasteddie is trying to "cross swords" with him. Bonkers has some mint cars but hasnt one concours before as far as I know so apart from having alot of room at his place why is he the only one worthy to own! GAY!
                  sigpic

Comment

ruined with the wax oil, and the mark on door is noticeable enough to want to get the door painted for me

Comment

If someone offered 23k would he turn it down so bonkers could give him 22k. Now if it was white i would have been knocking his door down.

Comment

Working...
                      X