Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much is a standard sapphire 4x4 cos worth only has a ss exhaust never been chipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much is a standard sapphire 4x4 cos worth only has a ss exhaust never been chipped

in nice clean condition and not kicked to the utter death good engine and body work my mates big bro has one that he has offered me a px on my golf gt tdi might take it but wanted to now the above and what are they like now for selling as i know i will have no issus selling the gt tdi been a few years since i sold a sapphire lol
    Last edited by Craig H; 20-10-2009, 23:53:58.

Ive seen some at £3.5k and some at £12k and anything inbetween tbh. Get what you pay for i suppose but last time i looked, £5, 6, 7K seems to be the right money for the right car

Comment

Thanks bud iam tempted to take it said i wouldnt have another one but its the cossie disease lol wife will kill me if i get another one but will se what happens lol

Comment

Do it Craig Im sure your wife wouldnt mind
        My 2wd Sapphire is looking very sorry for itself in the corner of the garage while i smoke round in a boring "modern" car. Am desperate to get back into an older, more fun car - even if they arent quite as reliable

Comment

fk her ayehe is coming to see me tommorow he's just wanting a normal car its a nice clean silver one i thought it was stg 1 its total standard and has been all its life never evn been chippedthe first owner had it till 2006then an older man from glasgow had it then my mates big bro he said that the only thing on it is a ss exhaust as he changed it last year as it was 2x's the price for a standard onenot told the wife she would go bonkers iam just going to park it out side and just not say anythingthats if we both decide we would lik to do a deal?

Comment

A silver sapphire .........nice and standard ..............for the right money ..............and means that you dont get heavy oil all over your hands at the petrol station no more . Surely it cant get much better than this

Get some pics up if you do a deal

Comment

i will know by tommorow night was out in it no kidding the engine is the quitest i hav ever heard and still has the standard sterio and int is immaculate no sagging rips or dirt reallly looks a good onehe liks the gt tdi so is away speaking to his wife he was tlling me his other sapphir only has 32k on itbut he wount part with it loli will get pics of it

Comment

Working...
              X