r&b motorsport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r&b motorsport

have done paiment have recieved a order nr and confirmd the paymand is ok it is 3 monds ago and never heard from him again he never anser my mail's anyone an answer
    with kind regards andy

what did you order mate ??

Comment

Originally posted by CHRISP View Post
      what did you order mate ??
      Carbon I'd say
      Thanks Mark.

NORRISMOTORSPORT 01773836274
      WWW.NI-FORDS.CO.UK

Comment

thats what i was thinking mark

can someone move the thread into a more suitable area as well

Comment

how come autoanjte has a post count of 0 even though hes posted this question?

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
            how come autoanjte has a post count of 0 even though hes posted this question?
            Problems Registering Questions & Answers Regarding Failed Registrations Or Problems With Posting Anyone registered can post in this forum Even BEFORE They Have Completed The Verification Email

at the top

Comment

Mike is away on holiday till 5th Jan. He will action on his return.

Comment

r&b

i ordered a carbon exaust surround

Comment

Carbon parts have a long wait but will always arrive quality is worth the wait...

Comment

If there is a very long lead time to these parts, then it should be made clear on the sellers website. I think it's unfair to purchase online only to find out you have to wait many months for your purchase. I want to buy the same parts for my rebuild, and if I knew there was a long lead time, I would have purchased these 5 years ago when I started my restoration.

Comment

All parts are made to order also so I presume they join a queue system.... When ever I last ordered mine Mike said it may take upto 6 months I said that's cool. I can't speak for your purchase but mikes a sound guy if you aren't happy and don't wanna wait he'll refund you nut nowhere else makes these... Mike owns the mold.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamski View Post
                        All parts are made to order also so I presume they join a queue system.... When ever I last ordered mine Mike said it may take upto 6 months I said that's cool. I can't speak for your purchase but mikes a sound guy if you aren't happy and don't wanna wait he'll refund you nut nowhere else makes these... Mike owns the mold.
                        have to agree with adam as mike will always tell you if there a problem or a waiting time plus if there is problems has always sorted it for me

a top bloke who always go the extra mile

the carbon has always been a long time but the results are worth it

Comment

I ordered my carbon splitter from here waited 3 months it was worth the wait he always answered my emails

Comment

i also waited for a long time, he also waited to answere me for a wile, so that was making me some pissed... since I ordered it for a friend, i became a midle man and was not funny when I didnt have any answere for him when he asked if I knew when it should arrive... he had broken his original and in the middle of summer, so realy wanted it as fast as possible... but it arrived after some months and all was good.
                            www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

6 months for me

Comment

Working...
                              X