newbie saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie saying hello

Hi Guys and gals, my names Paul Daly , but known to my mates as DALSY ( pronounced DAILSEY)

pointed to this forum by a friend of mine Alan Mearns

I own a Aubegine small turbo cosworth, and I absolutely love the car to bits, has the usual upgraded parts you get on the small turbo, ECU updgrade, hybrid turbo, exhaust , fuel pump , and regulator.

ive owned the car almost 2 years now, and during that time Ive tried to personalise it , to my tastes, and with the exception of a couple of little things Id like to change, Id say the car was complete ( until I see something else I like lol)

Heres a couple of quick pics

under the bonnet , Ive tried to do something a little different, maybe not to everyones taste , but I couldnt handle all that bling, so got all the tanks done anthracite, think it goes well with the carbon

looks a very good site, well done to all involved

cheeRS

Dalsy

welcome aboard bud. how you doing? seen this car a few times and think its stunning.
    first thought it was black till i looked closer.such a deep paint job

stunner matey
    sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

aye up daisy!!! sorry mate could not resist, hows life! still loving your motor mate catch up soon

Comment

Welcome. do you have the fiesta track car.

Comment

im loving that nursing a semi here now... lol.... welcome matey

Comment

Hey Dalsy, hows it going? your car is looking as good as usual. Hope u still have the Fiesta or people will think you have gone full time Bufty!!

Paul

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys

Yes , still have the Fiesta Paul, I was at Donnington with the car on Sunday at the RSOC national day

I think Im turning into a bufty though, clean the Fiesta and ESCOS more than I drive them

MAC , ill catch up with you next Sunday sunshine

Comment

Stunning car mate, welcome.
                sigpic

Team S.T.A.M.

Comment

Hello there, and welcome to the site.

I too thought your car was black, as I have seen it a few times in magazines. It is a stunning example. I love what you have done under the bonnet.

Oh, and my 6 year old loved your car Fezza track car at Donno. He loved the sound.

.... just looked at the piccies again. I love MO's and big brakes.

Comment

Hi Dalsy ....nice to see you on here mate Stunning escos

Comment

your still around then,nice one

Comment

Hello and welcome to the site mate, lovely looking escos.

Comment

car looks awesome fella welcome to the madhouse

Comment

hello and welcome!
                            love the escos in aubergine! was my first choice but couldn't find one at the time!!

Comment

Originally posted by Auralis - Paul View Post
                              Hello there, and welcome to the site.

I too thought your car was black, as I have seen it a few times in magazines. It is a stunning example. I love what you have done under the bonnet.

Oh, and my 6 year old loved your car Fezza track car at Donno. He loved the sound.

.... just looked at the piccies again. I love MO's and big brakes.
                              Thanks Paul, The Fiesta is absolutely deafining inside , the roar of the carbs, but wouldnt have it anyother way

Thanks again everyone whos posted , and I appreciate the nice comments about the car

Only thing about Aubergine is that its a pain in the RS to keep clean, and any stonechips show up like mad, but when its clean, and the sun is shining , its amazing

Gota say , my first choice was Auralis, love that clolur, but couldnt afford one at the time, they do seem to command bigger money IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X