X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this atmsport and are they trustworthy

saw this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

theres 2diffs on rallycars.com with 2 different sellers andrew and tim, tim is the name on ebay aswell, but adrews has atmsport in the advert, i emailed both of them, got a email back off both with different names but atmsportsales in the email heading but im sure 1 was from somerset and 1 from essex, so im a bit confussed lol. can anyone shead any light

the 2 adverts on rally

http://www.rallycarsforsale.net/clas...tails&id=45663 *

http://www.rallycarsforsale.net/clas...tails&id=45695
    sigpic

1/4 mile 9.52 @ 146mph so far

andrew in essex will be ATM. Advise is collect parts in person, don,t part with any cash up front. Tim in somerset is Tim Gore breaks rally cars, never had dealings with him.

Comment

I think I've bought from Muddysport before and it was ok he has been selling rally spares for years on ebay

Comment

Its atm, really stay away from them if you can, they sell top class crap, if you do make sure you get it checked out by someone else who know like
        Bara.

Tim gore is fine you wont have any problems with him

Comment

tim gore

Originally posted by WENNY View Post
          saw this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

theres 2diffs on rallycars.com with 2 different sellers andrew and tim, tim is the name on ebay aswell, but adrews has atmsport in the advert, i emailed both of them, got a email back off both with different names but atmsportsales in the email heading but im sure 1 was from somerset and 1 from essex, so im a bit confussed lol. can anyone shead any light

the 2 adverts on rally

http://www.rallycarsforsale.net/clas...tails&id=45663

http://www.rallycarsforsale.net/clas...tails&id=45695

time gore is 100% i have baught stuff of him lots of times, very nice chap.

as for atm if its the same one, stay well clear as said collect every thing and make sure you no what your looking for, dont take his word for it,

thanks steven

Comment

As above, Tim Gore is OK to deal with.

He's in Somerset about 18 miles from me.

So if anyone wants me to go over to his place and check parts out before payment is made to him, I can do so - no problem.

Doug.

Comment

Originally posted by L8 ECU View Post

So if anyone wants me to go over to his place and check parts out before payment is made to him, I can do so - no problem.

Doug.

What a kind gesture

top man Doug

Comment

hmm i wonder if ive got mixed up then, so tim gore is fine and avoid atmsport like the plague

dont suppose anyone knows tim well, to ask him if the diff is defo fine lol
                sigpic

Comment

Wenny, ive popped a star next to one of the links, that particular one is 100% ATM Motorsport to which i would not trust them atall.

the bottom link you have is Tim Gore, you cant beat Doug's offer, and he is a top chap with more than enough knowledge at what he is looking at

Tim Gore and MuddyMotorsport would appear to be one and the same going by the same contact number and location.

Comment

tim

Originally posted by L8 ECU View Post

Doug.
                    i baught 2.5k of parts of time gore , they were ment to be tarmac spec, but when they came they were gravel spec so was no good to me, i phoned him up, and he said no probs i will get the parts collected , your money is on its way back to you.

all i can say is 2.5k landed in my letter box. tim is a man of his word .

thanks steven

Comment

ye cheers lads, ye kelv ide noticed they were the same the 2 you mentioned, think i must of got mixed up somewere, doug`s offer was great but you cant really tell a difs fine without striping it down
                      sigpic

Comment

afaik tim has split with his buisness partner and is going solo now,that may be a source of confusion.

i know someone who has spent a lot more than 2 and a half grand with tim and he purchased a very well known group a

Comment

Go with Tim Wenny, spoke to him on the phone about parts and he put me right there and then basically if he had sold them to me i would have had to spent another few grand on other parts to match.

Only ever had Bad feedback from ATM also they are good at advertising absolutely everything as WRC or 909 prob even their kettle is wrc spec!

Comment

lol ive got a 909 brick
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WENNY View Post
                              lol ive got a 909 brick

Comment

Working...
                              X