New topic not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New topic not working

As above the new topic function is not working.

Mark

It seems like it's all a bit hit and miss after the upgrade, how do you find getting to the forum pages Mark?

Comment

It's straight on for me so no problems there but I normally just go in on new posts rather than through the pages

Comment

View all under topics works where new topics on top left of page doesn't

Mark

Comment

its hardwork ben ,if you click posts then hit the back button it automatically reverts back to latest activity,so you then have to click posts again,is there a way of stopping it? its also very slow. i much preferred the old site to be honest

Comment

Im probably going to struggle with this for a bit, im a bit of a computer numpty, but i will get there.

Comment

somethings not right i am getting PM,s from forum members that are not ment for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ossie cossie View Post
                somethings not right i am getting PM,s from forum members that are not ment for me.
                me too

Comment

Originally posted by ossie cossie View Post
                  also when you reply to post it tell you there was a error so you try again but then you get multi posts

Comment

Originally posted by georgie1 View Post

also when you reply to post it tell you there was a error so you try again but then you get multi posts
                    Yes, found that too. Comes up "syntax error" message.............

So you re-write post again, and get the same error message, but both of the "deleted" posts are showing.

Comment

I'm getting the syntax error too but only on my works PC, it doesn't happen on my phone or my laptop, laptop is windows10 on Chrome if that helps.

edit to add, I didn't get the syntax error when I posted this.
                      XYZ Fabrications
                      Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

i dont get it anymore

Comment

opps i stil do

Error while saving content: SyntaxError: Unexpected token I in JSON at position 1

Comment

can you get new topics? ive found latest topics but they dont correspond with all of the new posts? also why does the latest activity seem to scramble all the replies up?

Comment

I can get new topics to work but seems at times the counters on threads etc... are wrong. I keep manually rebuilding them when I can throughout the day, but I'm now back to the hosting company

Comment

Working...
                              X