Dirty little scummy bastds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty little scummy bastds

Scummy little shits have tried to break into the house for the cars!

Smashed the the camera at the back door and tried to drill out the lock, amazingly the drill bit has snapped and foiled their attempt. Cops think that they weren't that experienced since they drill it where the keys goes and not down where the edge of the barrel is.

Ragin in is an understatement! So if anyone wants a cheap C63 it's going this week. Really tempted to get rid of the cossies too as the wife's had a scare with me working away. Security boys are coming out today, more alarms, cameras beams and a bloody good back door....

Any advice on doors and patio door security would be appreciated boys.

Ragin.
    My Series 1 4x4 cosworth build

My 2wd WRC escos track car build

I get all my bits from www.mattlewismotorsport.co.uk/

That's not nice at all. That C63 has always been my dream car, but we've just started an extension on the house, so funds are low at the moment.

Comment

I know exactly how you feel Steve mate, not a good feeling.

We had our house burgled in 2009, they stole my 6 month old Focus ST, a couple of watches and a few other bits. It wasn't the loss of the property that bothered us but the fact some scummy c@@t had been in the house while we were sleeping. It bothered us so much we had to sell up and move.

At least they didn't get in
      XYZ Fabrications
      Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Oh and Rock doors seem to get very very good reviews.

A jeweler neighbour of ours had a break in (he says it's an occupational hazard) a few years back so replaced both his doors with a Rock door, they tried again a few months later and got nowhere to the point they started chiselling away at the stone work to gain access as it was softer than the door
        XYZ Fabrications
        Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Sad that those pepole Are protected by the law, more then the victims... Not good when this happens.
          www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Not good news at all, hateful little bastards trying to make easy money. I know what id do if i ever caught anyone trying to get into my house..

Comment

That's nasty, I can't imagine what that must feel like.

What makes you think they were after cars?, and not just chancers?.

Comment

pretty sure the Rock doors are what the mother in law and one of her neighbours have. Very strong, even the Police couldn't get in when trying to raid the neighbours house, he had to come downstairs and let them in!!!

Comment

Not good to here whats happened.

you never know what they might have done to get the cars.

Dave.

Comment

Thanks for that, Rock doors will be getting a call.

Unfortunately my area has been hit pretty hard over the past couple of years for car crime. They are quite common round here now, same MO all the time. Back door and burst it, keys and gone, don't usually take anything else unless it's obvious and right there. After listening to the cops, secuirity company boys and a mate who came a repaired the doors stories today it just shows you how easy it is to break in for one and how much they get away with it. No point calling cops really, best just dealing with it yourself if you can. The cop said as soon as he came in the door "it's the Merc they were after" . Said it was obvious as soon as he drove up the street.

Comment

No need to sell the cossies Cutch, sell the C63 if you want to though. easy to replace.

Not a good feeling for you though, i have a defender and they're in demand for theft at the moment, it's always blocked in at back of the drive. But i left it on the front a few weeks ago and i was paranoid, so much so i heard a transit running outside at 3am and got up to get the shotgun out, only to relaise it was the milkman! I told him when he came for his money week later and he was petrified! lol

Comment

A lot of people don't realise that the euro cylinder locks fitted to almost every new door are the cheapest possible. These trade for as little as £2. Its definitely worth investing in replacement locks that are anti snap, anti bump, anti pick and anti drill. A lot of these also have patented laster cut keys which makes them very hard to copy. These cylinders can be up to £50 each but make a door so much more secure.

Comment

Sorry to here that, I hate thieving bastards , only tip I can give, is get a decent dog, best alarm systems going, I have an English Bull Terrier, and if the scum got in the house, they wouldn't get out.!!

Comment

Try these people as well, I've had a couple of doors from them and they are well built and have an option of the high security locks/barrel as well

Made to the same specification as the 15 Point Locking Security Steel Door Set (Standard Duty), but punched with a domesticated 6 panelled design. The powder coat finish can also be used as a base coat to be painted on top of. | eBay!

Comment

Thanks guys, booked a call out with rock doors. Read up on them a wee bit and they seem to be fantastic, still don't have a clue how much they are though.

It turns out it was a screw in the lock, they screw it in and use a claw hammer to pull it and it bursts the pins in the lock, luckily the top of the screw broke broke off!

C63 is going to we buy any car by the looks of it. Just want rid of it so the wife's not worrying. Really thinking about selling the series 1 now. Going to keep the blue track Escos because I'm going to race it this year and it would be a shame to build it up to what it is now and not use it.

Andy, I'm already on your wavelength, been trying to find out about non lethal cartridges!

Comment

Working...
                              X