headlining material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlining material

Does anyone no where I can get the right headlining material as I need to sort mine now

thanks
    steve

I think this place also does the light grey kits which are cheaper than the finishedhead linings!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251298595929

Comment

I'll have a look thanks

Comment

Steve, believe others have used this, I intended to but ended up getting a trimmer to do it just in case I made a pigs ear of it, charged me £160....

http://www.as-trim.co.uk/index.php?m...roducts_id=216

Comment

Got a trimmer to do mine also, he matched material and colour, think I was around £100

Comment

I went to a local trimmer yeasterday and he wanted £400 to £500 I thought I will do it for that my self but if I can find someone to do it for less than £200 I may rethink doing it my self

Comment

Originally posted by cosman View Post
              I went to a local trimmer yeasterday and he wanted £400 to £500 I thought I will do it for that my self but if I can find someone to do it for less than £200 I may rethink doing it my self
              Where about are you?

Comment

Wow that's a lot, I hope that was for the removal and re-fitting if it was you can remove it yourself, its not hard to do then drop off for them to re-trim, that might save you a few quid..... Guy I used is in Manchester if you are local.....

This is mine removed before it's re-trim

Then it back in re-trimmed, really happy with it, sunroof looks a different shade in the photo but its not in the flesh, just the crap phone photo....

Last edited by sebbo; 14-01-2017, 18:41:28.

Comment

Originally posted by c20tbo View Post

Where about are you?
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

Oxfordshire
                    Ok bit too far to go where mine was done (Aviemore)

Comment

Lots of guys have done themselves with no issues, the lining boards are not the issue its the original glue that decays, removing all the old stuff is the time consuming bit.

Comment

Yeah I was thinking of doing it myself but just need to get the right material first and where to get it from

Comment

Anyone done this with a bt car? What did you do with the sun roof section?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Le Moignan View Post
                            Anyone done this with a bt car? What did you do with the sun roof section?
                            Not sure there is a differance BT/ST?? Once the lining is out, you remove the sunroof which is really easy, you can then remove the sunroof blind and recover it along with the lining, the lining and blind both recovered in the photo.

Comment

The bt sun roof blind is a lot different to the st.
                              was worrying about the colour match as don't think you could trim the blind very easily on a bt car

Comment

Working...
                              X