Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25th Anniversary Clothing. 2nd batch posted tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, when can we expect the goodies?
    Just to be sure i could take some with me to FordFair maybe.

CHeers

Comment

• I hope to have them for way in advance of ford fair, however the supplier is mega slow so I'd hate to offer a guarantee.

Comment

• Originally posted by redrsmk5 View Post
        I hope to have them for way in advance of ford fair, however the supplier is mega slow so I'd hate to offer a guarantee.
        Ok thanx for the update!

Comment

• Well the supplier is sure slow...

Comment

• good on you for sorting it mart,bet it must have been a total nightmare

Comment

• Supplier is really slow, he's had the order a while now, I spoke with him Thursday evening and he said they were being done Friday. I'll be calling him again tomorrow I can promise you that. I'll be glad when these are over. I can only apologise Gents.

Comment

Supplier is really slow, he's had the order a while now, I spoke with him Thursday evening and he said they were being done Friday. I'll be calling him again tomorrow I can promise you that. I'll be glad when these are over. I can only apologise Gents.
                No apology needed you can't control the supplier. Hats off for sorting it all out, things like this are always a headache on line.
                Built by Croft Motorsport

Comment

• It just doesn't look good though does it when you've all paid up and the days pass by.

Comment

• So......... I'm being told I collect them all from his stall at Anfield tomorrow. Fingers crossed he's right!

Comment

• Whooooppp allrightyyyyyy

Comment

• Hello, any update on the collection?

Cheers

Comment

• Sunday I've been told. I've made it crystal clear that beyond Sunday is not acceptable. I am collecting them at his stall before the Liverpool game. If he doesn't bring them I'm gonna lose it big style.

Comment

• Any update on when we are getting them?

Comment

• I've been let down once again guys, I simply cannot tell you how disappointed I am, I was promised face to face by him on Sunday they'd be posted to me on Tuesday but nothing's arrived. He knows my thoughts!!!!! If any of you guys on batch 2 want a refund then please say. I really couldn't say how much longer they will be and our season / year is nearly over with now.

graeme I know how you feel on the hulk gif believe me.

Comment

I've been let down once again guys, I simply cannot tell you how disappointed I am, I was promised face to face by him on Sunday they'd be posted to me on Tuesday but nothing's arrived. He knows my thoughts!!!!! If any of you guys on batch 2 want a refund then please say. I really couldn't say how much longer they will be and our season / year is nearly over with now.

graeme I know how you feel on the hulk gif believe me.
                                The Hulk gif wasn't how I was feeling, but it must be how you are feeling. I'm still happy to wait still a nice thing to have I think.
                                Built by Croft Motorsport

Comment

Working...
                                X