Paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal

Hi guys, i hope one of you's lads can help, i am wanting to buy something that was listed on ebay but finished without a bid and i missed it as i was away, so i emailed him and we have agreed a price and he wants to use paypal, my question is, is this this a dodgy way as is i dont know him from adam, its ok doing it through ebay as you have address ect but this is just me sending a bloke money! cheers in advance, Mark

where is he as you could ask somene on here to pick it up and sort out the money another way but he should be ok as he has a paypal account and dont you have to provide them with address and bank account details. also look at his feed back on the item and other stuff he's floged

OH FUCK WHAT WAS THAT NOISE

Comment

Yeah Jim he has 100% feedback and yeah i guess he would have to provide them details as you say mate, just a bit warey when i haven't done it that way before, fingers crossed it will be ok. thanks, Mark

Comment

Good luck mate

OH FUCK WHAT WAS THAT NOISE

Comment

get him to send u a invoice for the item, then he gets the bill for using paypal and it shows that u have paid a bill to him, paypal will give u a saftey net incase something goes wrong

Comment

Cheers guys

Comment

Working...
            X