Rondell Centre Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rondell Centre Caps

Don't have the wheels anymore but have 4 centre caps genuinely don't know what they are worth some advise would be helpful (I know people hate "what they worth" threads)but genuinely don't no

For a such things the best option to set the value you would be satisfied with. If you get it, great, if not drop the price.
    Another way is eBay, you'll get more than here and probably more than you expect.
    My opinion is that those are worth in range £50-100.

Comment

Hi mate mike rainbird use to sell the caps for £200 each,there was someone on the forum the other week looking for some caps.
      wayne

Comment

Thanks for the replies

Comment

it depends if they are still original with the diamond cut nut corners or if they have been resprayed/refurbed

Comment

Depends if they're Rondell or Engels. My Engels didn't have polished centre nut, they were painted wheel colour.

Comment

As far as I remember Martin is right, the Engels came with coloured nuts and Ronnies with fake diamond cut.

If the caps are mint & I mean mint then I would advertise them at least £150
              XYZ Fabrications
              Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

yes the engells were painted but he does say rondell not engel,so i presume thats what they are?

Comment

Working...
                X