Brake rotors - Replacements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake rotors - Replacements

As above, the discs are warped and have been previously skimmed, so want some new rotors. Just wondered Where's best. Reyland seem to come out the best, though wondered if anyone new anywhere better.

They're 360x32mm. Preferably grooved of J hooks

Thanks all
    Alex
    sigpic

If you mean the best as in cheapest then yes you're right Reyland are up there

However, having had some 355 discs from them I wouldn't buy again as they didn't last long, I'd stick with AP in future but sadly they're nearly twice the price
    XYZ Fabrications
    Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
      If you mean the best as in cheapest then yes you're right Reyland are up there

However, having had some 355 discs from them I wouldn't buy again as they didn't last long, I'd stick with AP in future but sadly they're nearly twice the price
      Thanks Dave, I want the best, as they're kind of important. I want them to last. Anywhere good to buy AP discs?

thank you!
      Alex
      sigpic

Comment

My Reyland discs have done 3 seasons of racing with no issues whatsoever I use aggressive DS3000 pads and there's hardly any wear in the discs
        I can vouch for them

Steve

NSSCC 2016 Class B1 Champion
        Mondeo 2.2 Titanium X sport daily driver, xr4x4 cosworth race car
        Matt lewis motorsport supporting my racing in 2016
        Reyland built, mapped by motorsport developments 455BHP
        http://www.mattlewismotorsport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
        X