Site probs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site probs

has anyone else had probs on here? it started last night,i could look at the main page but non of the topics would open,same still this morning, ive just pm'd paul, but now its all back to normal,weird????

Probably just a glitch on server, all sites get it now and then

Comment

Been fine for me at this end!

Comment

looks like it was just me then,bloody glitches its really annoying when i could see the topics i wanted to read but couldnt read them,lol

Comment

It wasn't Me!!
          sigpic

Comment

My webhost runs out soon so hopefully will be going to a better server

Comment

I'm starting to have trouble now...... Connection errors etc
              sigpic

Comment

ive got some sight issues, but ive got an appointment at the opticians end of the week

Comment

seems ok for me

Comment

Sites being really gay for me today! times out when replying to threads, no response when trying to access PMs!.........
                    sigpic

Comment

in all honesty - ive always had trouble getting on here, and it seems really slow to open pages each time.

partially why i dont come on so often as i dont have that long to wait for pages to open for me, unless ive got loads of spare time on my hands like this week

Comment

ye slow foe me quite alot
                        sigpic

1/4 mile 9.52 @ 146mph so far

Comment

glad its not just me then,lol, ive not been able to get on at all for the last couple of days, but now its fine but the next minute its so slow it times out, ive just put a post on passion ford asking if anyones had problems as i couldnt get on here,but now i can again

Comment

As Paul says, the hosting runs out soon and it will then be time to find a new and better host.
                            The forum seemed to run ok (I have been getting lots of SQl server not talking errors) but I have ignored them as no -one was complaining, basically the server that delivers the database info is very unreliable!
                            I have just upgraded the board to the latest security fix, but I cannot find details to see if its related.
                            sigpic

Comment

lets hope it works then, its fine at the mo,fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
                              X