What's my Mondeo worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's my Mondeo worth?

Hi folks, just thought I'd gauge everyone's opinion. I'm just thinking about various options at the moment and wonder what it's worth.

It's a 2005 05 plate Mondeo ST TDCI in performance blue, I'm the second owner, I've had it 3 years or thereabouts, it's got 59k on the clock (I've done 42k of that myself, virtually all motorway miles) with loads of bills and history, all the original handbooks, keys etc etc, absolutely all the toys except satnav, I could go on forever here, I've just put 2 brand new wheels on it (direct from Ford) because of the problems they have with the sealing on the tyres when the wheels get older. It's taxed and Mot'd til June and really is a beautiful car throughout. Its flown through it's last 2 MOTs needing absolutely nothing because I always keep on top of anything it needs, which has only even been tyres and brakes and normal servicing apart from the wheels I did because I was getting fed up of pumping them up.
    I don't really want to sell and may well not, but just wondered what it was worth. I'm thinking around the £7k mark looking at what else is available. Am I in the right ballpark here?

What does anyone else think? Sorry, no pics, but I can assure you it's about as good as they come.
    Cheers
    Trev.

Originally posted by TREVCOS View Post
    Hi folks, just thought what it's worth.

It's a 2005 05 plate Mondeo ST TDCI in performance blue,

What does anyone else think? Sorry, no pics, but I can assure you it's about as good as they come.

what car says..............

http://www.whatcar.com/valuations/re...&mileage=59000

good car right motor,nice miles

Comment

I think looking at the prices people are asking, trade and private, you wouldn't buy my car for those prices at the moment, but that's interesting, thanks for that mate.

I absolutely love the car, but I'm just thinking with the money I could pay off ALL my credit cards and also do some work on the Cossie. But we'll see, I wouldn't even consider selling unless I got the right price for it.
      Cheers
      Trev.

Comment

Working...
      X