Found a car abit closer to me N262 PBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy for you, hope its all ok.

try changing the settings on the suspension, then mabe softer springs as the coil overs can be made to run soft.

exhaust can be put right also.

Dave.

Comment

want to keep standard wheels on it just have it nice and a little bit lower the coilovers were just a bit to harsh for me(i have a range rover for my everyday car haha)

Comment

coil overs can be set to the ride height you prefer

just soften them up.

Dave.

Comment

Congrats

as Said coilovers can be setup. Softer springs is first step(and cheap), then adjust dampers. Personaly dont like coilovers in a cossy without full rollcage from turret to turret...

If get New, my vote would be bilstein over koni...
          www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

I had avo on mine and it drove beautifully on them

Comment

As said coilovers can be softer than standard if you want, you just have to change the springs for softer ones and reduce the damping rate with the adjuster on the shock. I certainly would not put Konis on as they have a history of bending where they fit into the hub and a number of owners on here have experienced it including myself. There is a post somewhere and i believe one of the owners contacted Koni with no joy!

Comment

Glad that worked out - let me know if you want to sell me the interior

Comment

Working...
                X