• Show
Clear All

i will take one and post it

Comment

Originally posted by Darrenaf View Post
      i will take one and post it
      ok thank you

Comment

Not the best photo, i have had a slight re-design so it takes a standard cable tie, to OEM one contained the teeth for the cable tie, i tried to do that on the 3d printer, it did work but tended to snap off, so i designed it so a cable tie will pass through it.
        Attached Files

Comment

you really did a great job!!!!!

Comment

Not the best photo, i have had a slight re-design so it takes a standard cable tie, to OEM one contained the teeth for the cable tie, i tried to do that on the 3d printer, it did work but tended to snap off, so i designed it so a cable tie will pass through it.
            Do you think you will sell these creations?

Comment

ill have one please if you do

Comment

If you want one just let me know and i will start knocking some out they don't take long to print. I'm unfortunately in hospital for a few days but will be out mid next week, just PM me your address and i will post them out in a week or so cheers.

Comment

If you want one just let me know and i will start knocking some out they don't take long to print. I'm unfortunately in hospital for a few days but will be out mid next week, just PM me your address and i will post them out in a week or so cheers.
                  Please can you make one for me too?

Comment

Has anyone discovered the product code?

Comment

Working...
                    X