General Advice for tidy up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Advice for tidy up

Its been a while since i posted a topic but Im looking at tidying a few bits up on the escos and was after some advice,

Tyres on standard rims, what is everyone using and do you get a replacement for the originals whatever they were?

Front splinter/stone deflector both are a bit scuffed, whats the best way to tidy them up?

Rocker cover, who can paint it for me, original colour?

Who's best for refurbishing the callipers?

I have a mongoose exhaust on the car but the decat is gone, what aftermarket exhaust are everyone running, the car is standard tune.

I'll hopefully get it into a body shop soon to get the front end done.

Hopefully i'll get some love back for the car as seriously considering selling it but as you all know its a hard thing to do and doubt id get another like what i have!

Splitter and hockey sticks I just paint them with satin tough black

rockercover tremona Garage

id try and find a standard exhaust for it to as a standard car

Comment

As Gibby says, Tremona for the cam cover, the calipers can be stripped and re zinc’d easy enough too.
      XYZ Fabrications
      Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Originally posted by fordrs2005 View Post
        Splitter and hockey sticks I just paint them with satin tough black

rockercover tremona Garage

id try and find a standard exhaust for it to as a standard car

Im going to get it over to you gibby to get the front painted cone the spring.
        ive used the satin black on the splitter but what about the stone deflector?

Comment

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post

Im going to get it over to you gibby to get the front painted cone the spring.
          ive used the satin black on the splitter but what about the stone deflector?
          If you want al do them for you when the fronts getting painted as will be stripping the front bumper and them all off for Paint anyway

Comment

Originally posted by fordrs2005 View Post

If you want al do them for you when the fronts getting painted as will be stripping the front bumper and them all off for Paint anyway

Sounds better bud, I’ll get it over next month so you can have a look at it.

Comment

Big red for standard calipers
              http://biggred.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Cossiemat View Post
                Big red for standard calipers
                http://biggred.co.uk/

Sent them an email

Comment

What are the best discs to buy for a standard look, can you still get the originals?

Comment

Working...
                  X