arrows escos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arrows escos

arrows escos for sale 80k, how special is it, it says only 10 made for the team with more power from factory and cloth seats for the japs?

nothing to do with the factory,it was just a dealer special and looked awful imo

Comment

Yup sod paying 80k for something that looks hideous,

Comment

Only special Cosworth is 3dr 500, all other “special” cars have different stickers

Comment

Does it come with the ST shell suit?
          XYZ Fabrications
          Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Remember seeing few of them at Brooklyn RS Ford Reddich years ago, Think they were going to Japan
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 000 View Post
              Only special Cosworth is 3dr 500, all other “special” cars have different stickers
              And The motorsport edition escos (have some things no other Street escos had out from factory), And real Wolfs...
              www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Originally posted by twin turbo View Post

And The motorsport edition escos (have some things no other Street escos had out from factory), And real Wolfs...
                If you mean 909 cars than these are not street cars and Wolfs are not factory cars.

Comment

If you mean 909 cars than these are not street cars and Wolfs are not factory cars.
                  I think of the real motorsport edition. Dont remember all specs, but bolted lid over fuelpump, no opening rear side Windows, "special" interior, no sunroof (not a option on them like all the rest) and some other stuff... The 909 is another story yes, and wolf was a "Ford aporoved" upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by twin turbo View Post

I think of the real motorsport edition. Dont remember all specs, but bolted lid over fuelpump, no opening rear side Windows, "special" interior, no sunroof (not a option on them like all the rest) and some other stuff... The 909 is another story yes, and wolf was a "Ford aporoved" upgrade.
                    And? Are ms specification + or - ? It was lower speced and cheaper version.
                    It is different but nothing special, that is what i mean.

Wolfs are better cars but just tuned out of the house and you don’t know by vin is it Wolf.

I wanted to say Ford did only different car with rs500 and all other editions are pretty much the same thing. If we go to details than we can say Monte has different wheels and ugly seats but what else make it different?

Comment

I know what you meen, but if we go all the way the 500 is " nothing" special over a 3door... Only minor changes, basicly allitle diffrent bumper, whaletail, engine(for to be able to get out more power from racecars)

the motorsport was a low spec if thinking "lux" but was made to be a "motorsport" car so weight was lower, to be better base for racecar i guess, the lid over fuelpump, to easy acess to pump/sender. Had 500grills insted of foglights.

Comment

The arrows was just a Brooklyn special, there are a few threads on here about them. A lot went over to Japan, I have a magazine feature somewhere about them from 1995. Not worth anything more than a good condition car, will never be a collectors item as it wasn't that way from the factory. If the one you've seen for sale has the reg 236 WVO then it's been for sale for yonks now, was up at 99k last Autumn, it was on display at the classic motor show last November.

Comment

And? Are ms specification + or - ? It was lower speced and cheaper version.
                          It is different but nothing special, that is what i mean.

Wolfs are better cars but just tuned out of the house and you don’t know by vin is it Wolf.

I wanted to say Ford did only different car with rs500 and all other editions are pretty much the same thing. If we go to details than we can say Monte has different wheels and ugly seats but what else make it different?
                          Factory Motorsport in standard form will also be rarer than an Rs500

Comment

Yes thats the reg Simon, its sat on white ENKEI wheels. What is a wolf car as i have never heard or read about these.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark-C View Post

Factory Motorsport in standard form will also be rarer than an Rs500
                              True but like more imperial blue sunroof car over white window winder non rear quarders opener.

Comment

Working...
                              X