Not getting through?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting through?????????

Is it just me? I seem to be stuck on a message I cannot get? and not able to return??

I had similar had a pm message could not open it
    although it’s now disappeared
    there were issues with the forum on Thursday

Comment

have you checked your deleted/trashed messages? thats a problem with this set up because if you trash a message and someone replies to it you still get a notification telling you of a new message ,its a weird set up

Comment

Naw a did'nt trash anything. I have a notification I have a message but see nothing and the red notification square stay's red with 1 unread message??

Comment

go into main messages and just check your trashed ones first

Comment

I’ve had 1 pm notification since we moved onto the new server/software, no matter what I do it won’t go away.
            XYZ Fabrications
            Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Is there a link you can click on that it tries to navigate to? If so click the link and send me it please, I can then see if I can delete it from the database

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post
                Is there a link you can click on that it tries to navigate to? If so click the link and send me it please, I can then see if I can delete it from the database
                Am lost Ben! where would the link be at?

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post

Am lost Ben! where would the link be at?
                  Can you post up a screenshot and let me see if I can work out what I need from that

Comment

Working...
                  X