here they come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here they come

at least its a proper one this time https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F253620784806

i remember GGR sell it around £450 £500
    I'd rather be walking that drive Subaru.

Comment

Ffs

Comment

I will wait until they get to two grand ,might be able to part ex my spare at fords for a new fiesta !!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Thats just plain stupid

Comment

TBH this is starting to spoil ownership for me, like many on here although I own one i'm not from an affluent background and can't afford that kind of price for parts. I haven't used mine as much the last couple of years, and this makes me not want to use it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon T View Post
              TBH this is starting to spoil ownership for me, like many on here although I own one i'm not from an affluent background and can't afford that kind of price for parts. I haven't used mine as much the last couple of years, and this makes me not want to use it at all.
              This hits the nail on the head.starting regret buying a project as didn't realise parts would be so hard to get.so glad David on here sorted me a sender for a very good price.

Comment

if folk dont pay those prices though in the first place then the price will come down to a sensible level , on a positive note though it will help when the time comes to sell up as you will be able to break it for more than the asking price

Comment

On the upside it demonstrates to prospective parts remanufacturers that demand exists.
                  Cheers
                  John

EsCos - Turning dinosaurs into smiles.

Comment

Does it fire out unicorns when you put it on?
                    Cheers
                    Trev.

Comment

Originally posted by TREVCOS View Post
                      Does it fire out unicorns when you put it on?
                      I was thinking it might produce money trees?

Comment

Its ok saying dont buy parts at stupid prices however if you need them, like the fuel sender then your paying whatever the price it is im afraid, stupid or not.

at the end of the day, we cannot complain as the price of the cars has rocketed so the price for everything else will too.

the price of the cars and parts is upsetting however its just the way the old car scene has gone, wont put me off not driving my car though.

Dave.

Comment

I wouldnt pay that, but if someone need it "now", whats the alternativ? Thats what many gambles on now...
                          www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

I wouldnt pay that, id stsick £20 of fuel in it per use and carry a jerry

Comment

All the comments above are very true. The thing that worries me most is that these cars start getting broken for parts as mentioned in one of the earlier posts-even fewer cars seen and appreciated on the road!!
                              The other worrying thing is these cars will be back upto the top of the criminals list again

Comment

Working...
                              X