cos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cos

whats with this one then? seems a lot of bids for something with no description yet? and poor pics https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Esco...l/283260943993

This has been forsale by the same guy a few times, its been a while since he listed it last time though

Comment

Seen on Facebook a previous owner put on about it being a write off in about 2007

Comment

I am sure a member of our car club owned this car a few years ago .if its the same car its bent on the drivers rear a real dog beware

Comment

Read the description now. I may be cynical but it stinks a bit.. It's as if he is throwing a red herring with the 'don't want to sell' just the way it's all worded does not look sincere in my opinion

Comment

well it looks like hes finally made his mind up and its going up for sale properly on sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Potter View Post
              Read the description now. I may be cynical but it stinks a bit.. It's as if he is throwing a red herring with the 'don't want to sell' just the way it's all worded does not look sincere in my opinion
              That’s what I thought...it’s an advertisement for sale, not a Dear Deardre column.
              That alone would put me off...

Comment

me too,if he messes around that much with just the advert you can imagine what hes like to actually deal with,whos going for the viewing/open day then?

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                  me too,if he messes around that much with just the advert you can imagine what hes like to actually deal with,whos going for the viewing/open day then?
                  As tempting as it looks, I think I will give that one a miss!

Comment

I will stick with Q cos I think thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X