Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Potter View Post

I wonder if in the youngest active member then at a boyish 33 years of age
    i think i was 32 or 33 when i got my first one,oh for those days when you could walk into a dealership and see one or two in the showroom still

Comment

when my cos had gold wheels 10 years ago
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by biz View Post

One owner - me! and 19000 miles.
        Wow... that's a rare one nowadays. Hope i get to keep mine for as long

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post

i think i was 32 or 33 when i got my first one,oh for those days when you could walk into a dealership and see one or two in the showroom still
          I was but a boy at 13 back in 1998 when I first saw one as we could not afford to buy a car from a dealer when I was growing up so I never saw one..

I remember being on our local high street and an imperial blue beauty thundered past. I asked my brother what the car was with its massive spoiler and tshhh noise.

That sparked an obsession with the cossie and all things cars generally. I still have a 2 inch thick scrap book with most escos features from those days and various print outs and facts from Yahoo as Google wasn't a thing back then.

Many years have passed but the candle still burned.. I finally got into a position where I could afford to save up for one after finding a garage where I could put it and then the shell came up on Ebay so I took the plunge and decided to do it the hard way lol..

Such an iconic car and so worth the hours of head scratching that it has put me through

Comment

Originally posted by probrs View Post
            when my cos had gold wheels 10 years ago
            Gold for the win!! Looks ace

Comment

Working...
            X